Saturday, May 05, 2007

Tumbling Kosova

Ello Free Kosova blog readers. I have a new project up and running at Tumblr. Tumblr is a blogging platform specializing in snippet posts and self voyeurism. I intend to use only their first specialty due to the need to bring together interesting Kosovo related stuff (pics, quotes, links, articles) from across the web without having to make sense of any of it. Tumbler will also collect posts automatically (links with a short description; hope it's ok with the authors) from  blogs already linked to in this blog.     

Pieces of Kosovo (kosovo.tumblr.com)

Technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The large fonts are nice and readable but the small ones are a pain, I'm afraid.

WARchild said...

Owen,

Thanks for the feedback. I made some changes. Let me know if it's enough.